17.11.10

NEWS: TAVI & JANE

Tavi Gevinson, that little 14 years old monster, made it again. Premise: I do not know if this world, the fashion one at least, is going totally crazy or it's just me... but one thing I really cannot understand is how the public opinion can believe that all of this is normal! A girl like her should be at home, with mum and daddy, playing with Barbie & Ken. She is original and has quite an interesting aestethic, but this does not change my opinion.

Anyway, the reason for this post was the insane news I read on fashionista.com: Miss Tavi is launching a new magazine with that icon that Jane Pratt is. Just to refresh your memory, she was the founder of Sassy and Jane, two of the greatest "teen-agers" magazine ever existed. They wants everybody to make submissions...

This is the email to do it: MagazineSubmissionsAreFun@gmail.com
Anyone interested?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento