17.11.10

PHOTOGRAPHER: WILLIAM EGGLESTON

Hello! My name is Adrianna, I'm new! I met Fabiana and Rebecca a while ago here in Milano and recently they've asked me to contribute to the blog. So, here I am! I am originally from NY,NY but have been living in Milano for the past couple of years, working as a photographer/photo assistant and studying.
For my first post, here are a bunch of photographs from a classic American photographer, William Eggleston. Eggleston (born in 1939) changed the history of color photography, and seems to be a huge inspiration for many photographers today. I love the atmosphere in his photographs and his attention to details, and of course the colors! Each time I look through his work I am just as amazed as the first time I saw it.
























Nessun commento:

Posta un commento