23.11.10

ULTRA SS11 CAPSULE COLLECTION


The cold has definitely arrived here in Milan and I can't stop thinking about my trip in Asia that will be very soon :) For the Christsmas holidays I will be be first for 5 days in Malaysia with my parents and then I will spend 10 days in Phuket, where I have been actually more than 6 times but this time will be even more exciting because my best friends are also coming.
So lately I have been investigating on nice shops, bar, restaurants in Kuala Lampur (any suggestion?) and I found this nice malaysian brand called Ultra, I hope I can come back home with a little souvenir from them. I love to discover local designers during my trips and get something I can't find in my usual neighborhood.

p.s. I and Fabs did very interesting purchases today, we will post pictures lately.




3 commenti:

  1. The first dress is so beautiful!

    http://edithinga.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm really in love with the first dress as well, I will give you more informations about the brand after my trip in Malaysia

    x

    RispondiElimina